Where to Vote
Where to register, important deadlines and links to access registration information.
Where Do I Register to Vote?
- At your county clerk or election office in your county of Residence
- Online at – www.ne.gov/go/NEreg2vote
- Through the DMV when applying or renewing license
- At public assistance agencies
Important Registration Deadlines
- Online registration must be completed by October 22nd
- In person registration must be completed by October 29th
- The polling place election is to be held on Tuesday, November 9th from 8am to 8pm local time. The polling site will be held at the Broken Bow Municipal Building.
Important Links to Access Registration Information
- Voter information – https://www.votercheck.necvr.ne.gov/voterview
- Online voter registration – www.ne.gov/go/NEreg2vote
hours minutes seconds
Days Until Voting Day!