Broken Bow Public Schools Bond
The Broken Bow Board of Education has called a bond election in an amount not to exceed $26,500,000 to address urgent facility and program needs.
Ballots are due Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Preserving our History…
Building our Future
Broken Bow Public Schools is excited to present a bond initiative that will make some pertinent and necessary improvements to our MS/HS facilities. There are many areas that need to be addressed which are currently falling short of meeting educational needs. In order to better serve our students and provide them with a competitive learning environment, this bond will focus on the Agriculture and Vocational trade facilities and the Science classrooms and labs.
Broken Bow Public Schools hopes that you will see the value in creating a safe and up-to-date learning environment. Education is not a static process and it takes a combined effort between educators and community members to provide our students with every opportunity to succeed. Please join us in making Broken Bow a leader in Nebraska education. Our students are the future of Broken Bow.
- New AG, Auto, Metals, and Woods Facility
- Replacement of HVAC to energy efficient system
- Safety upgrades with a single main entrance and all students under one roof
- Fire codes/ADA compliance updates
- Renovation of current HS science into a HS/MS science department including labs
- Renovation of auditorium into fine arts center
- Renovated space for updated Business classroom with lab
- Addition of a hallway from existing MS to AB and Wrestling buildings
- New roof for existing HS building
- HVAC system in the AB building
- Renovating of HS gym for cross courts for practice and youth tournaments
JOIN US FOR COMMUNITY TOURS & MEETINGS*
Wednesday, October 11th – 6:30pm – BBPS HS Library
Monday, October 16th – 4:30pm – BBPS Boardroom
October 25th (6:30pm) – during PT Conferences at MS/HS building
October 26th (9-11am) – during PT Conferences at MS/HS building
Sunday, October 29th – 6:30pm – BBPS HS Library
Open House Q&A/Tour
Sunday, November 5th – 5:00pm – BBPS Auditorium
*Schedule subject to change.
hours minutes seconds
Ballots are Due!